Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dumped!
06-23-2012, 01:24 PM
Dumped!
So it seems Im the first in this thread.. I guess this is for the not so happy stories :-(

My boyfriend and I were together for 8 months and last night he broke up. He told me that he found another .-(((
I cried the whole night. I just want him back sooooo much. I thought everything was perfect and then he threw this bomb at me :-((

I know I cant do anything but cry right now, but I plan stopping it and then I have to move on.

Have anyone in this situation ever tried an succeeded to get the guy back. And how?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-24-2012, 09:41 AM
Re: Dumped!
This is a tough situation! And unfortunately very, very common.

The most important thing whether you get him back or not, is that you get back on your feet. It is ok to feel the sadness and the loss and to cry. It is a process and the deeper you go into this the faster and better you come out on the other side. And when you do you will be wiser and stronger.

Don't chase him. At least not too much. You run the risk of pushing him further away. But test it and see how far you can go - Learn! Be your self as much as you can. Be fun and interesting by going out with your friends. I have seen it more than once... When she gets over the breakup and she seems to be happy without him, he often comes crawling back and then (and this is the great part) she don't want him any more!!!! She has grown more than him and now she wants a more mature guy!

Love is waiting for you :-)
06-25-2012, 11:49 AM
There is a reason why he dumped you. Find that reason. He might give you a reason but look behind his word to find the real reason. Then you at least can do something about it :-)

Good luck!
06-28-2012, 11:13 PM
Maybe hes just an asshole!!

There are plenty of fish in the ocean!