Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to flirt
06-24-2012, 10:20 AM
How to flirt
I always found flirting very hard and it took me a long time to figure out what it is and why it works. Im still not good at it but Im practicing.

Flirt has something to do with creating uncertainty. Is he/she interested or not. Only 7% of our communication is verbal - which is mental communication. The rest is bodylanguage communicating with instincts and emotions in the other person.

I always wanted to convey harmony, congruency and honesty by communicating the same thing verbally and subverbally. And that is why flirting was so difficult. If you are lying the words also say one thing and the body another.

Flirting is sending one message with words and another with your body. I have a friend who is very skilled at this. He always looks as if he is on his way to something else and at the same time he has a lot of fun with the girl he is talking to. Sometimes he takes a step away and say something like: I have to go now... Oh by the way... and then comes a new question or a new subject to talk about. He also never stay right in front of the girl. More like side by side which makes her turn around to face him! And this way he keeps her moving around.

He can also grab her had and say: We have to get married right away.... Oh shit no... My wife will kill me!!!!

Mixed messages will create tension in another person and he or she will automatically try to figure out what the truth is about the situation.

Instead of bragging about how great I am at something it is my nature to be quiet and make a huge understatement out of my self. For many years I felt insecure and inadequate and that is why I looked like a tiny version of my self. But during the years I have become much more confident and the funny part is that I often still make an understatement out of myself. I know now that I am confident and I know that my bodylanguage conveys confidence so when I tell girls that Im a lilltle insecure they can smell two kind of signals and they always go with the positive! Bragging is a no no and humility is a go go!

Having fun and flirting is very close to each other. Innocent fun teasing each other.

I hope this thread will learn me a lot more about flirting. I am looking forward to read your tips and stories. Let the curtain go...!
Quote this message in a reply
02-18-2014, 10:35 AM
RE: How to flirt
Having fun and flirting is pretty much the same. She will wonder what he really wants while she's having a good time laughing.
Find all posts by this user
02-20-2014, 05:37 AM
Flirt is not good thing. It should be avoid.
03-02-2014, 01:33 AM
I love flirting and to be flirted with. It always makes the days more exiting and fun :-)
01-07-2015, 02:45 PM
I hate it. Its a game and I cant play this game. And I dont want to. If I have to be somebody fake the whole relation starts on a fake ground.
Find all posts by this user