Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Left!
06-15-2012, 06:56 PM
Left!
I see this forum is brand new! Well then I can be part of the start up!

I just left my wife. We were together for a little more than 12 years. After the first 8 years I discovered that she had an affair and I was devastated. It hit me so hard that it took me months to confront her. She was honest and told me the truth and that it would never happen again. And I believed her. I continued to believe her thru 3 more affairs but now it's over. I still love her but Im not interested in sharing her with others.

Maybe I became boring. Maybe I wasnt attentive enough. So now Im stuck in a motel room with a laptop starting all over... Its both a sad end and a fresh beginning at the same time.

/Anthony
Quote this message in a reply
06-15-2012, 07:37 PM
Re: Left!
Holy shit man!

I would have thrown her out 10 seconds after the first time! I got zEro tolerance in these matters!!!!
Find all posts by this user
06-15-2012, 11:53 PM
Well I don't know why she had an affair and it is easy to be smart in reverse. But the fact is that another guy was more interesting than you :-(

But 12 years are impressing!!! And lots or relationships go the dull road after that amount of years. It can be hard to maintain the spark. Some are ment to stop and the partners have to move on to new challenges, others are ment to be saved. There are a lot of ressources on the net how to do both. TheMasculineMan has something and David Deangelo, Richard La Ruina, Carlos Xuma, David Vygant and lots of other people has something to offer. Did you read The Game by Neil Strauss?
06-23-2012, 01:51 PM
You REALLY have to be a MAN! Fun, interesting and a leader who knows what he wants in life! If you know where you are going ang use your life getting there any woman will follow you!
06-23-2012, 01:53 PM
As a woman I second that! I will also add that a man that is able to listen wihout explaining everything is attractive!
06-24-2012, 09:50 AM
Thanks guys!

I bought some David Deangelo stuff on Ebay and it is great! I also looked at TheMasculineMan.com (advanced stuff!) and followed the links about Mindfulness and Tantra. I think in order to become more interesting both areas would be great to work with. I recognize that I kinda 'fell asleep' in the relationship and somewhat took many things for granted. Not good!!!!

I think im on the verge of something new :-))))
06-25-2012, 11:38 AM
I hear you man! Ive been there! It is great to be in a relationship, but it is also great to be in between!
02-17-2014, 10:42 AM
RE: Left!
I think, It is not right. You should not left him.