I'm Debra

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I explore things and I am a writer and author of blogs and books. Been part of the Korean mafia for ten years and I was a soldier in the Afghan war. There I became friends with a former navy seal who saved my life and became my teacher, and he taught me how to survive in any situation.

Besides, he showed me how he discovered Michael Jackson is totally innocent in the horrible accusations several greedy scumbags have produced.

This is our blog about how I and my sisters survived war, the Albanian mafia, and a lot of other funny stuff.
I explore things and I am a writer and author of blogs and books. Been part of the Korean mafia for ten years and I was a soldier in the Afghan war. There I became friends with a former navy seal who saved my life and became my teacher, and he taught me how to survive in any situation.

Besides, he showed me how he discovered Michael Jackson is totally innocent in the horrible accusations several greedy scumbags have produced.

This is our blog about how I and my sisters survived war, the Albanian mafia, and a lot of other funny stuff.

Messages In This Thread
I'm Debra - by DebraQuincy - 01-09-2020, 06:11 PM
RE: I'm Debra - by MrPresident - 07-13-2020, 07:08 PM
RE: I'm Debra - by SpaceMan - 07-13-2020, 07:11 PM