Hi!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Me and my friends created this news outlet. We post news in a lot of categories and we will in particular write about the future as we have a lot of futurists and professors researching possible scenarios for the future.

We use computers, imagination, computer games, and Integral Philosophy to draw a picture of the future. 

We are also doing company profiles. We write a good article about you or your company and link back to your web site. This is our main source of income.

The ScreamSheet Is the name of our blog. Go check it out and feel free to contact us if you have ideas or material you think we will find interesting.
Me and my friends created this news outlet. We post news in a lot of categories and we will in particular write about the future as we have a lot of futurists and professors researching possible scenarios for the future.

We use computers, imagination, computer games, and Integral Philosophy to draw a picture of the future. 

We are also doing company profiles. We write a good article about you or your company and link back to your web site. This is our main source of income.

The ScreamSheet Is the name of our blog. Go check it out and feel free to contact us if you have ideas or material you think we will find interesting.