He was so nice... In the beginning...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I met this guy in highschool and he was so elegant and nice. We were together for 3 months and he slowly turned into a boring, non caring boy and I felt like being his mother doing all kinda stuff for him. I became so dissapointed and depressed and one day he told me that it was over because I was boring.

In the beginning I was depressed but now I realize that it was all for the best. But the first month was fantastic :-)
I met this guy in highschool and he was so elegant and nice. We were together for 3 months and he slowly turned into a boring, non caring boy and I felt like being his mother doing all kinda stuff for him. I became so dissapointed and depressed and one day he told me that it was over because I was boring.

In the beginning I was depressed but now I realize that it was all for the best. But the first month was fantastic :-)
Yeah! That is how most men are. When the chase is over they get bored!!!
Yeah! That is how most men are. When the chase is over they get bored!!!
Very common for an undeveloped alpha male. Find a grown up man instead.
Very common for an undeveloped alpha male. Find a grown up man instead.
Very typical Alfa behavior!

When do men wake up and realize they have to court their woman every day! And well... Women is welcome to do the same!
Very typical Alfa behavior!

When do men wake up and realize they have to court their woman every day! And well... Women is welcome to do the same!