World Trends Forum

Full Version: Factcheck the fact-checkers – They are NOT independent!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think most of us have this subtle but nagging feeling about Facebook and fact-checking. Like something is a little off. This is because when people claim they have the truth, something in me says: LIAR!!!

I know enough about the ultimate truth to state that I do NOT know the truth. And claiming you know the truth is somewhat arrogant in my world. And it always implies there is another agenda. I don’t know what that agenda is, but I am convinced truth is NOT the agenda.

Factcheck the fact-checkers - They are NOT independent! - The Scream Sheet
The fact-checking Business is a HUGE scam! They have an agenda. Make More Money!

They don't care how!

Fact-checkers, Governments, and Big Pharma is the largest producers of fake news and fake fact checks the world has ever seen!
Fact Checkers are the instrument of Big Pharma and Neo Liberal Governments.
Fact-checkers are the scum of the earth! They are as FAKE as the possibly can be and luckily I see them debunked over and over again. May they all be busted and go to hell. They are cancelling our right to free speech!
Fact checkers are the most corrupted people in the world.